Information about Data Protection
- Data from the Responsible person
Company: FUNDICION DUCTIL FABREGAS, SAU – A58574518
Address: C/ GRAN BRETANYA, 41 POL. IND. LES COMES – (08700) IGUALADA
Contact: RGPD@GRUPFABREGAS.COM – 938051125
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General of Data Protection, we inform you that, depending on the relationship you have with us, in FUNDICION DUCTIL FABREGAS, SAU we treat the data you provide to us for some, or all of them, of the following purposes:
- File/history of the workers and ex-workers of the company
- Purchase/sale of material
- Control and supervision of the efficiency and quality of the company
- Control and surveillance of the access to places
- Coordination of business activities
- Creation of contracts, preparation of payrolls and other related tasks
- Send commercial information of the company through postal mail, electronic mail or others
- Accounting, administrative, billing and collection management.
- Accounting, administrative, billing, collection and payment management
- Information from Cookies
- Maintenance of the employment relationship and remuneration for the work carried out
- Realization of collection through POS
- Realization of purchase through the virtual store in the website/platform.
- Place orders
- Carry out a select process of personnel according to the capacities, aptitudes and other data of interest included in the curriculum
- Reception of the provision of a service
- Security of the company.
- Processing medical charges and discharges for common illness or work accidents
- Budget processes
- Use of data derived from the activities of the company
- Period of data retention
Your data will be retained for the duration of the contractual, commercial or other type of relationship with our company, you can request its suppression, as well as the necessary time to fulfill the legal obligations
The legal basis for the treatment of your data lies in:
- Unequivocal consent
- Execution of a contract
- Legitimate interest from the person responsible of the treatment
- Protect the vital interest of an affected
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
- Other responsible for the treatment
- Tax administration
- Banks and financial institutions
- Cleaning company
- Responsible for destroying documentation
- Insurance entities
- Consulting entities/Audit
- Training entities
- Software and hardware maintenance entities
- Management company/Business consultancy
- Social Security
- Occupational Risk Prevention Service
You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether in FUNDICION DUCTIL FABREGAS, SAU we are treating personal data that will concern you, or not.
The same way, you have the right to access to your own personal data, as well as to request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, where appropriate, requests its deletion when, among other reasons, the data will be no longer necessary for the purposes that were firstly collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain it for the exercise or the defense of claims.
In addition, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise the right of opposition to the processing of your data. FUNDICION DUCTIL FABREGAS, SAU will stop processing your data, except for the legitimate reasons, or the exercise or the defense of possible claims.
Also, you can exercise the right to the portability of the data, as well as withdraw the consent provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on prior approval of its withdrawal.
If you want to use any of your rights you can make it through the enabled links you will find below:
- To exercise your right of Access click on here
- To exercise your right of Rectification click on here
- To exercise your right of Seppression (Oblivion) click on here
- To exercise your right of Limitation of the Processing click on here
- To exercise your right of Opposition click on here
- To exercise your right of Portability click on here
Alternatively, you can also contact us by postal mail to the following address: C/ GRAN BRETANYA, 41 POL. IND. LES COMES – (08700) IGUALADA attached with a DNI photocopy, for the certainty of your identity. Remember to provide us as much information as you can about your application: Name and surnames, email address that you use for the account or portal that is the object of your application.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and other competent public organisms for any arising claims from the processing of your personal data.